Friday, December 30, 2016

Faithful (100%)

I’d love to pinpoint a feeling, like pop songs
Still full of cuts, but I’m healing, I’m headstrong
It’s mind over matter. What matters? Perception
Strengthen or shatter? The latter, exception
A general rule, I prefer not to break
Secrets kept, like my cool, I’ve appointments to make
If you time me you’ll notice that I’m rarely late
Unless I’ve lost my interest, like waiting for fate
I had patience but lately that patience is waning
The smiles still surface, but most of them feigning
So gone are the times of the messenger’s bullet
It’s straight to the source, need I push it or pull it
The task matters not, I’m determined to act
For I say what I mean, and I keep every pact

12.30.2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready, Set, Grow

My heart sings of destiny, of shadows bathed in light Paths that form before my feet, and waiting out the night Journeys made for chosen...